Photoshop maker Adobe today unveiled new features for the video editing apps and tools available as part of the Creative Cloud subscription that’ll cut time on monotonous tasks.
These include Quick Export for Premiere Pro and Media Replacement in Motion Graphics Templates, optimizations for AMD chips, expanded language support in Premiere Rush, as well as AI-powered features such as Better Results in Content-Aware Fill.
The improvements that are available today include:
- Quick Export for Premiere Pro: Popular export settings in Premiere’s header bar include a list of H.264 presets designed to reduce the size of export files.
- Optimizations for AMD chips: Up to 4x faster rendering and smoother playback for 4K sequences on systems with AMD Ryzen chips with Radeon graphics.
- Premiere Rush: Feature updates include thumbnails for each audio track in the royalty-free sound library and new language support (Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Turkish and Traditional Chinese) bringing the number of supported languages in Rush to fifteen.
Improvements in the public beta include:
- Media Replacement in Motion Graphics templates: Swap out media within the templates across After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Content-Aware Fill in After Effects: This feature will become better and faster by recognizing and adjusting for changes in lighting more accurately when removing objects from a scene. Plus, output file sizes are greatly reduced.
Here’s Media Replacement in action.
The aforementioned enhancements are available in the CC apps or in public beta today. For further information about the updates, read Adobe’s blog post.