Whether you’ve just ordered Apple’s expensive over-ear AirPods Max headphones or are already a happy owner of a pair of these, you might want to watch our video tutorial going over the physical and software details, including tips and tricks for using the headphones like a pro.
AirPods Max video tutorial
If you’d like to immediately enjoy the hands-on video walkthrough from our videographer Harris Craycraft, go ahead and watch it embedded right below.
Subscribe to iDownloadBlog on YouTube
Other AirPods tutorials
If you’re new to AirPods Max, the following tutorials should be handy:
- All the ways you can use the rotatable AirPods Max Digital Crown
- How to reverse Digital Crown volume controls on your AirPods Max
- Interpreting the meaning of LED light states on your AirPods Max
- How to stop AirPods Max from pausing playback upon removing them from your head
- How the AirPods Max power-saving modes work
- How to find the AirPods Max model and serial numbers
- How to reboot or reset the AirPods Max
Not a fan of these headphones? We don’t blame you: At $550, they’re by far the most expensive audio accessory Apple has ever made. For what it’s worth, the Cupertino technology giant is rumored to be releasing a more affordable AirPods Studio model at some point, priced somewhere between the $250 AirPods Pro and the $550 AirPods Max.
If you’re more of an AirPods or AirPods Pro fan, we have these tutorials for you:
- A guide to using your AirPods like a pro
- A guide to using your AirPods Pro like a pro
Not fond of written tutorials? Not to worry, Harris has videos for you explaining all the AirPods secrets and laying out cool AirPods Pro tips and tricks that you should definitely know about.